Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Measuring the Efficiency of the Regional Directorates of the National Insurance Corporation During the Period (2007-2014)
Authors: عائشة توهامي
محمد الجموعي قريشي
Keywords: Technical Efficiency
Volumetric Efficiency
Data Envelope Analysis Method
Regional Directorates
Issue Date: 2017
Series/Report no.: Number 03 2017;
Abstract: The objective of this study is to measure the efficiency of the National Insurance Institution at the level of its 14 regional directorates distributed over the period 2007-2014. The variables of the study included two inputs, which represented the expenses of workers and services, and two outputs are compensation and premiums. The results showed that there is differences in the levels of efficiency between the regional directorates where 28.57% of them achieving full efficiency, while the remaining 71.43% have different efficiency ratios.
Description: Journal of Quantitative Economics Studies JQES
ISSN: 2437-1033
Appears in Collections:Number 03 /2017

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
A0310.pdf679,42 kBAdobe PDFView/Open

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.